|Dec 7, 2023 9:00AM|
|Apr 18, 2024 9:00AM|
|Jun 26, 2024 9:00AM|
|Feb 7, 2024 11:00AM|
55128 Writing Reports with Report Builder and SSRS Level 2
2 Days | Price: $1,190In this course, students will continue their learning on the foundations of report writing with Microsoft® SQL Server® Report Builder and SSRS. The focus will be on report creation by connecting to a database and manipulating the data. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create parameter reports.
- Create list reports.
- Format reports with complex expressions.
- Add images and subreports.
- Add drilldown and drillthrough functionality.
- Add sparklines, data bars, and indicators.
1 - Parameter Reports
- Parameterized Reporting
- Create Report Parameters
- Modify Report Parameters
- Provide Default Parameter Values
- Provide Available Values for Parameters
- Lab: Creating Parameterized Reports
2 - List Data Regions
- Introducing the List Data Region
- Create Reports Using List Data Regions
- Modify Reports Which Use List Data Regions
- Lab: Creating List Reports
3 - Enhancing Reports with Complex Expressions
- Formatting Reports
- Top N Reports
- Running Values
- Lab: Enhancing Reports with Complex Expressions
4 - Enhance Reports with Images and Subreports
- Add Images to Reports
- Retrieve Images from a Database
- Introducing SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) Report Server
- Add Subreports to Reports
- Lab: Working With Images and Subreports
5 - Drilldown and Drillthrough Reports
- Add and Configure Drilldown Reporting
- Add and Configure Drillthrough Reporting
- Lab: Add Drilldown and Drillthrough Functionality to Reports
6 - Sparklines, Data Bars, and Indicators
- Data Bars
- Lab: Adding Sparklines, Data Bars, and Indicators to Reports
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.