|Nov 6, 2023 11:00AM|
|Mar 26, 2024 9:00AM|
|May 13, 2024 9:00AM|
|Jan 4, 2024 9:00AM|
|Feb 12, 2024 11:00AM|
Adobe Photoshop CC – Part 1
2 Days | Price: $990This course focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesThis course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
1 - Getting Started with Photoshop
- Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Customize the Photoshop Workspace
2 - Creating Basic Images
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Work with Digital Devices
3 - Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
4 - Adjusting Images
- Modify Images
- Repair Images
- Implement Color Management
5 - Refining Images
- Adjust Layers
- Apply Camera Raw
- Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
6 - Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images for Print
- Format Images for Other Programs
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.