|Oct 5, 2023 9:00AM|
|Aug 30, 2023 11:00AM|
|Jul 13, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jun 27, 2023 9:00AM|
Adobe Photoshop CC – Part 2
2 Days | Price: $990
This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesThis course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
1 - Creating Raster Images
2 - Applying Vector Image Tools
3 - Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
4 - Automating Tasks
5 - Editing Video
6 - Setting Project Requirements
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.