|Oct 2, 2023 11:00AM|
|Nov 27, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jan 15, 2024 9:00AM|
|Jun 3, 2024 9:00AM|
|Apr 1, 2024 9:00AM|
|Feb 26, 2024 11:00AM|
AZ-040T00: Automating Administration with PowerShell
5 Days | Price: $2,975
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows servers.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands.
- Identify and run cmdlets for local system administration.
- Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage.
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Create basic scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers with Windows PowerShell.
- Manage Azure resources with PowerShell.
- Manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell.
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
1 - Getting started with Windows PowerShell
2 - Windows PowerShell for local systems administration
3 - Working with the Windows PowerShell pipeline
4 - Using PSProviders and PSDrives
5 - Querying management information by using CIM and WMI
6 - Working with variables, arrays, and hash tables
7 - Windows PowerShell scripting
8 - Administering remote computers with Windows PowerShell
9 - Managing Azure resources with PowerShell
10 - Managing Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell
11 - Using background jobs and scheduled jobs
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.