|Nov 6, 2023 9:00AM|
|May 14, 2024 9:00AM|
|Mar 11, 2024 11:00AM|
|Jan 9, 2024 9:00AM|
AZ-305T00: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
4 Days | Price: $2,380
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication and identity, networks, high availability, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a governance solution.
- Design a compute solution.
- Design an application architecture.
- Design storage, non-relational and relational.
- Design data integration solutions.
- Design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Design network solutions.
- Design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design monitoring solutions.
- Design migration solutions.
1 - Module 1: Design governance and compute solutions
2 - Module 2: Design storage and data integration solutions
3 - Module 3: Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
4 - Module 4: Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.