|Oct 23, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 13, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jun 6, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jul 18, 2023 9:00AM|
|Sep 18, 2023 11:00AM|
AZ-800T00: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
4 Days | Price: $2,380
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
1 - Module 1: Identity services in Windows Server
2 - Module 2: Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
3 - Module 3: Windows Server administration
4 - Module 4: Facilitating hybrid management
5 - Module 5: Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server
6 - Module 6: Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
7 - Module 7: Network infrastructure services in Windows Server
8 - Module 8: Implementing hybrid networking infrastructure
9 - Module 9: File servers and storage management in Windows Server
10 - Module 10: Implementing a hybrid file server infrastructure
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.