|Dec 11, 2023 9:00AM|
|Apr 25, 2024 9:00AM|
|Feb 20, 2024 9:00AM|
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification (Exam CLO-002)
3 Days | Price: $990
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members not just the IT specialists understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Business analysts and IT pros alike are consistently called upon to assist their organization in determining which cloud service provider(s) to use, what to migrate to the cloud, and when to implement. Collecting and analyzing cloud products and services information is essential when making operational cloud business decisions. The financial and operational impacts covered by Cloud Essentials+ ensure an ability to develop and implement solid cloud strategies. CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ will show that successful candidates:
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization.
1 - Cloud Concepts
- Explain cloud principles.
- Identify cloud networking concepts.
- Identify cloud storage technologies.
- Summarize important aspects of cloud design.
2 - Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- Given a scenario, use appropriate cloud assessments
- Summarize the financial aspects of engaging a cloud provider
- Identify the important business aspects of vendor relations in cloud adoptions
- Identify the benefits or solutions of utilizing cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud migration approaches
3 - Management and Technical Operations
- Explain aspects of operating within the cloud.
- Explain DevOps in cloud environments.
- Given a scenario, review and report on the financial expenditures related to cloud resources.
4 - Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud
- Recognize risk management concepts related to cloud services
- Explain policies or procedures.
- Identify the importance and impacts of compliance in the cloud
- Explain security concerns, measures, or concepts of cloud operations
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.