|Feb 26, 2024 9:00AM|
|May 13, 2024 9:00AM|
CompTIA Project+ Certification (Exam PK0-004)
5 Days | Price: $2,475
This course is designed to provide you with the skills needed to be a successful project manager in today's rapidly changing world. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the CompTIA® Project+® certification exam.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will apply recognized practices of project management and understand a projectâ€™s life cycle, roles, and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close a project.
- You will:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement.
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
- Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
- Plan project costs.
- Create project staffing and quality management plans.
- Create an effective communication plan.
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
- Plan project procurements.
- Develop change management and transition plans.
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
- Execute the project procurement plan.
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Monitor and control project constraints.
- Monitor and control project risks.
- Monitor and control procurements.
- Perform project closure activities.
1 - Defining Project Management Fundamentals
2 - Initiating the Project
3 - Planning the Project
4 - Preparing to Develop the Project Schedule
5 - Developing the Project Schedule
6 - Planning Project Costs
7 - Planning Human Resources and Quality Management
8 - Communicating During the Project
9 - Planning for Risk
10 - Planning Project Procurements
11 - Planning for Change and Transitions
12 - Executing the Project
13 - Executing the Procurement Plan
14 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance
15 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Constraints
16 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks
17 - Monitoring and Controlling Procurements
18 - Closing the Project
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.