|Jul 27, 2023 9:00AM|
|Sep 18, 2023 11:00AM|
|Oct 31, 2023 9:00AM|
Crystal Reports 2016 – Part 1
2 Days | Price: $1089
In this course, students will create a basic report by connecting to a database and modifying the report's presentation.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will connect to a database to extract data and present it as a report. You will:
- Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- Create and modify a basic report.
- Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- Build a parameterized report.
- Group report data.
- Enhance a report.
- Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- Distribute data.
1 - Exploring the Crystal Reports Interface
2 - Working with Reports
3 - Using Formulas in Reports
4 - Building Parameterized Reports
5 - Grouping Report Data
6 - Enhancing a Report
7 - Creating a Report from Excel Data
8 - Distributing Data
9 - Appendix
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.