|Oct 31, 2023 9:00AM|
|Feb 28, 2024 9:00AM|
|Apr 30, 2024 9:00AM|
HTML5 – Content Authoring with New and Advanced Features
1 Day | Price: $435
This course focuses on the new and advanced features of HTML5, covering how to create HTML5 and CSS3 markup that will work well on the widest possible variety of web browsers, mobile devices, and machine readers, such as search engine web crawlers.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will develop web content in HTML5 and CSS3 following principles of responsive web design.
- You will:
- Optimize HTML content to take advantage of HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Write advanced CSS3 selectors and media queries.
- Use advanced background and border options introduced in CSS3.
- Use advanced text formatting options introduced in CSS3.
- Use HTML5 graphics and multimedia elements, including transforms, animation, audio, and video.
- Follow best practices to enable HTML content to be successfully processed by many different web browsers and machine readers.
1 - Creating HTML5 Content
2 - Using Advanced Techniques to Select and Apply Styles
3 - Using Advanced Background and Border Techniques
4 - Incorporating Advanced Text Formats
5 - Adding Animation and Multimedia
6 - Making HTML Readable and Accessible
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.