|Oct 9, 2023 9:00AM|
|Sep 8, 2023 9:00AM|
|Dec 8, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jul 17, 2023 11:00AM|
Introduction to Agile and Scrum Methodologies
1 Day | Price: $525Agile project management is growing in popularity as a method for delivering value quickly. This course presents the tenets of Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework as a primary example to demonstrate the Agile approaches, their benefits, and challenges. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, participants will identify the Agile project management principles and use the Scrum methodology of Agile to manage projects.
- You will:
- Identify basic concepts, core values, principles, and methodologies of Agile.
- Address the myths, challenges, and benefits of Agile.
- Define the Scrum methodology of Agile.
- Execute sprint ceremonies using Scrum tools and techniques.
1 - Getting Started with Agile
- Overview of Agile
- Core Values of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Common Methodologies of Agile
2 - Addressing the Myths, Challenges, and Benefits of Agile
- Overcome the Myths and Misunderstandings of Agile
- Overcome the Challenges of Agile
- The Benefits of Agile
3 - Introducing the Scrum Methodology
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Define the Sprint Ceremonies
4 - Executing Sprint Ceremonies
- Estimate a Scrum Project
- Conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting
- Conduct a Sprint
- Conduct a Sprint Review Meeting
- Conduct a Sprint Retrospective Meeting
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.