|Oct 16, 2023 11:00AM|
|Aug 23, 2023 9:00AM|
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
3 Days | Price: $2,385This course begins your journey toward the ITIL Managing Professional designation. You will acquire insight that will allow you to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services. Armed with this knowledge and skill set, you will be confident in running those IT-enabled services, teams and workflows successfully. The associated certification exam voucher is included with this course. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesThe course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered â€˜end-to-endâ€™ from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work. During this course, you will: - Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services - Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams - Know how to create, deliver and support services - Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools - Understand service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
1 - Plan and build service value streams
- Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system
- Understand how to use a "shift left" approach
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system
2 - ITIL Practices Contributing to the Creation Delivery and Support of Services
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for a new service
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support
3 - How to create delivery and support services
- Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including understand the use and value of the following across the service value system
- ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo is a trade mark AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.