MD-101T00 Managing Modern Desktops
5 Days | Price: $2,975
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Plan and implement device enrollment and configuration.
- Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
- Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
1 - Modern Management
2 - Device Enrollment
3 - Configuring Profiles
4 - Application Management
5 - Managing Authentication in Azure AD
6 - Managing Security
7 - Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Part 1
8 - Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Part 2
9 - Managing Updates for Windows 10
10 - Managing Windows 10 security and feature updates
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.