|Oct 2, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 29, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 17, 2023 9:00AM|
|Oct 4, 2023 9:00AM|
|Dec 18, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft Excel – Part 1
1 Day | Price: $295
Organizations the world over rely on information to make sound decisions regarding all manner of affairs. But with the amount of available data growing on a daily basis, the ability to make sense of all of that data is becoming more and more challenging. Fortunately, this is where the power of Microsoft Excel can help. Excel can help you organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction. It will also make these tasks much easier for you to accomplish, and in much less time, than if you used traditional pen-and-paper methods or non-specialized software. This course aims to provide you with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
- Get started with Microsoft Excel.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
1 Getting Started with Excel
- Topic A- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Topic B- Use Excel Commands
- Topic C- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Topic D- Excel Online
- Topic E- Enter Cell Data
- Topic F- Use Excel Help
2 Performing Calculations
- Topic A- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Topic B- Insert Functions
- Topic C- Reuse Formulas and Functions
3 Modifying a Worksheet
- Topic A- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic B- Search for and Replace Data
- Topic C- Use Proofing and Research Tools
4 Formatting a Worksheet
- Topic A- Apply Text Formats
- Topic B- Apply Number Formats
- Topic C- Align Cell Contents
- Topic D- Apply Colors, Borders, and Styles
- Topic E- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Topic F- Create and Use Templates
5 Printing Workbooks
- Topic A- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Topic B- Set Up the Page Layout
- Topic C- Configure Headers and Footers
6 Managing Workbooks
- Topic A- Manage Worksheets
- Topic B- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Topic C- Manage Workbook Properties