|Jun 21, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jun 28, 2023 9:00AM|
|Sep 20, 2023 9:00AM|
|Aug 8, 2023 9:00AM|
|Aug 29, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jul 19, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft Excel – Part 2
1 Day | Price: $295
Whether you need to crunch numbers for sales, inventory, information technology, human resources, or other organizational purposes and departments, the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time can create a powerful competitive advantage. After all, the world runs on data more than ever before and that's a trend not likely to change, or even slow down, any time soon. But with so much data available and being created on a nearly constant basis, the ability to make sense of that data becomes more critical and challenging with every passing day. You already know how to get Microsoft Excel to perform simple calculations and how to modify your workbooks and worksheets to make them easier to read, interpret, and present to others. But, Excel is capable of so much more.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
1 Working with Functions
- Topic A- Work with Ranges
- Topic B- Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C- Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D- Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E- Work with Text Functions
2 Working with Lists
- Topic A- Sort Data
- Topic B- Filter Data
- Topic C- Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D- Outline and Subtotal Data
3 Analyzing Data
- Topic A- Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A- Create Charts
- Topic B- Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C- Use Advanced Chart Features
5 Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A- Create a PivotTable
- Topic B- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers