|Oct 11, 2023 9:00AM|
|Oct 9, 2023 9:00AM|
|Oct 27, 2023 9:00AM|
|Dec 28, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 28, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 9, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jan 23, 2024 9:00AM|
Microsoft Excel – Part 3
1 Day | Price: $295
Clearly, you use Microsoft Excel a lot in your role. Otherwise, you wouldn't be taking this course. By now, you're already familiar with Excel, its functions and formulas, a lot of its features and functionality, and its powerful data analysis tools. You are likely called upon to analyze and report on data frequently, work in collaboration with others to deliver actionable organizational intelligence, and keep and maintain workbooks for all manner of purposes. At this level of use and collaboration, you have also likely encountered your fair share of issues and challenges. You're too busy, though, to waste time scouring over workbooks to resolve issues or to perform repetitive, monotonous tasks. You need to know how to get Excel to do more for you so you can focus on what's really important.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users, and automate workbook functionality.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Forecast data.
- Create sparklines and map data.
Lesson 1: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
Lesson 2: Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 3: Automating Workbook Functionality
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
Lesson 4: Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Trace Cells
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Lesson 5: Forecasting Data
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecast Data Trends
Lesson 6: Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Map Data