|Dec 13, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jun 12, 2023 9:00AM|
|Aug 21, 2023 11:00AM|
|Oct 6, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft OneNote for the Desktop
1 Day | Price: $295
In our fast-paced digital world, the need to capture ideas, meeting notes, and to-do items is ever present. Microsoft® Office OneNote® for the Desktop provides a way for you to efficiently create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook. This course will introduce you to using OneNote notebooks to store a wide variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others. Additionally, learning how OneNote and the other applications in the suite are integrated increases your productivity with Microsoft Office.
This courseware is applicable to all users of the current OneNote desktop software. The classroom environment setup is based on the Office 2016 desktop application.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs.
- You will:
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks.
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content.
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.
1 - Getting Started with OneNote
2 - Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
3 - Embedding and Attaching Files
4 - Organizing and Searching Notebooks
5 - Finalizing a Notebook
6 - Managing Notebook Files
7 - Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.