|Oct 23, 2023 9:00AM|
|Aug 9, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft OneNote for Windows 10
1 Day | Price: $295
In our fast-paced digital world, the need to capture ideas, meeting notes, and to-do items is ever present. Microsoft OneNote for Windows 10 provides a way for you to efficiently create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook. This course will introduce you to using OneNote notebooks to store a wide variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others.
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks.
- Navigate and customize the OneNote for Windows 10 environment.
- Add and format text, images, tables, and drawing objects in a notebook.
- Use tags, organize notebooks, and search notebook content.
- Send and share notebook content.
- Configure password protection and restore deleted notebook content.
1 Getting Started with OneNote
- Topic A- Navigate the OneNote for Windows 10 Environment
- Topic B- Customize the OneNote User Interface
2 Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Topic A- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Topic B- Insert Files
- Topic C- Insert Tables
- Topic D- Use Drawing Tools
3 Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Topic A- Use Tags
- Topic B- Organize and Search Notebooks
4 Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
- Topic A- Share OneNote Content
- Topic B- Share OneNote Content Using OneDrive
5 Managing Notebook Content
- Topic A- Configure Password Protection
- Topic B- Restore Notebook Content