|Oct 9, 2023 9:00AM|
|Jan 17, 2024 9:00AM|
Microsoft Project 2019/2021: Part 1
1 Day | Price: $435Welcome to Microsoft® Project® 2019/2021: Part 1. This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment. This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will be able to construct basic project plans using Microsoft Project.
- You will:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate Microsoft Project Professional.
- Create a new project plan.
- Add tasks to a project.
- Manage task relationships within a project.
- Manage project resources.
- Finalize a project plan.
1 - Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Topic A: Identify Project Management Concepts
- Topic B: Navigate in the Microsoft Project Desktop Environment
2 - Defining a Project
- Topic A: Create a New Project Plan File
- Topic B: Set Project Plan Options
- Topic C: Assign a Project Calendar
3 - Adding Project Tasks
- Topic A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Topic B: Enter Task Duration Estimates
4 - Managing Tasks
- Topic A: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Topic B: Define Task Relationships
- Topic C: Schedule Tasks
5 - Managing Project Resources
- Topic A: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic B: Create a Resource Calendar
- Topic C: Enter Costs for Resources
- Topic D: Assign Resources to Tasks
- Topic E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
6 - Finalizing a Project Plan
- Topic A: Optimize a Project Plan
- Topic B: Set a Baseline
- Topic C: Share a Project Plan
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.