|Aug 10, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 – Site Owner
1 Day | Price: $545
In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint team site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
- Create and configure new sites.
- Add and configure document libraries.
- Add and configure lists.
- Create custom lists and forms.
- Assign permissions and access rights.
- Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts.
1 Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Create a New Site
- Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
2 Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure a Document Library
- Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
- Configure a Content Approval Process
3 Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add and Configure an Announcements List
- Add and Configure a Tasks List
- Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
4 Creating Custom Lists and Forms
- Create and Configure Custom Lists
- Create Custom List Forms
5 Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 Extending SharePoint Functionality with Web Parts
- Add and Configure Included Web Parts
- Add and Configure External Web Parts