Microsoft SharePoint 2016 – Site User
1 Day | Price: $545
SharePoint is a complex platform. A strong understanding of the platform will allow students to work more efficiently & effectively. In this course, students will learn how to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information & documents.
In this course, you will be able to use resources on a typical SharePoint Team Site in the course of performing normal business tasks. You will:
- Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
- Work with documents, content, and libraries.
- Interact in SharePoint.
- Work with Lists.
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
1 Interactiing with SharePoint Team Sites
- Topic A- Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B- Navigate SharePoint Sites
2 Working with Documents, Content, & Libraries
- Topic A- Upload Documents
- Topic B- Search for Documents and Content
3 Interacting in SharePoint
- Topic A- Update and Share Your Profile
- Topic B- Follow and Share Content
4 Working with Lists
- Topic A- Add and Modify List Items
- Topic B- Configure List Views
- Topic C- Filter and Group Data with List Views
5 Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Topic A- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Topic B- Manage Document Versions
- Topic C- Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook