|Oct 12, 2023 9:00AM|
Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Site Owner with Power Platform
1 Day | Price: $765Microsoft SharePoint, in conjunction with the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity and office automation tools, provides tools to create and manage a corporate intranet, facilitate content sharing and collaboration, and enable users to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. By default, SharePoint provides end users with a generous set of permissions, enabling users to create and customize their own sites as site owners, and create and collaborate on team site content. This course focuses on issues related to planning and implementing an intranet with multiple communication sites and team sites interconnected through a hub site to provide unified navigation search, and formatting. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, connect them with a hub site, create custom page layouts, perform advanced tasks in libraries and lists, and integrate a Power Apps custom application with SharePoint.
- Plan and create a SharePoint-based multi-site intranet, including team and communication sites.
- Associate multiple sites with a hub site to provide unified navigation, search, and theme.
- Use advanced SharePoint features to manage content creation in lists and libraries, including custom page templates and various methods to import data.
- Configure lists with various input validation features to improve the quality of data entry and presentation.
- Use Power Apps Studio to create a custom user interface for entering data in a SharePoint list.
Lesson 1: Setting Up a Multi-Site Intranet
- Topic A: Plan Your Organization’s Intranet
- Topic B: Create and Configure SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Connecting Sites to a Hub
- Topic A: Create a Hub to Connect Multiple Sites
- Topic B: Apply a Site Template
- Topic C: Change Site Themes and Navigation
Lesson 3: Populating a Site with Content
- Topic A: Create Custom Page Layouts
- Topic B: Manage Library Files
- Topic C: Manage List Data
Lesson 4: Improving List Data Entry and Presentation
- Topic A: Limit What Users Can Enter
- Topic B: Create Calculated Columns
- Topic C: Use Formulas to Validate Entered Data
Lesson 5: Integrating a Power Apps Application with SharePoint Online
- Topic A: Create a Power Apps Application
- Topic B: Modify an App
- Appendix A: Cleaning Up Unused Resources