|Oct 23, 2023 9:00AM|
|Feb 12, 2024 9:00AM|
|Dec 18, 2023 9:00AM|
|Apr 8, 2024 11:00AM|
|Jun 17, 2024 9:00AM|
PL-400T00 Microsoft Power Platform Developer
5 Days | Price: $2,975The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating and transforming business tasks and processes. In this course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a technical design
- Configure Common Data Service
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
1 - Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
2 - Get started using Common Data Service
- This module will explain the concepts behind and benefits of Common Data Service. Creating an environment, entities, fields and options sets are also discussed.
3 - Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. It will also show you how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
4 - Automate a business process using Power Automate
- This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
5 - Create a business process flow in Power Automate
- This module introduces you to creating business process flows in Power Automate
6 - Introduction to developing with Power Platform
- This module is the first step in learning about platform, tools, and the ecosystem of the Power Platform
7 - Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
- This module describes how to create client scripting, perform common actions with client script, and automate business process flow with client scrip. Learn about what client script can do, rules, and maintaining scripts. Discover when to use client script as well as when not to use client script.
8 - Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
- This module describes how to get started with Power Apps Component Framework with an introductory module on the core concepts and components. Then it shows you how to build a component and work with advanced Power Apps Component Framework features.
9 - Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service
- This module looks at the tools and resources needed for extending the Power Platform. We'll start with looking at the SDKs, the extensibility model, and event framework. This learning path also covers when to use plug-ins. Configuration of plug-ins as well as registering and deploying plug-ins.
10 - Integrate with Power Platform and Common Data Service
- This module describes how to integrate with Common Data Service using code by learning about Common Data Service API. Get an in-depth overview of options available with Common Data Service to integrate data and events to Azure.
11 - Extend Power Apps portals
- This module describes how to transform a content portal into a full web app interacting with Common Data Service. We will also cover the options available to customizers and developers to extend the portal functionality and integrate with Office 365, Power Platform, and Azure components.
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.