SC-400T00 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
3 Days | Price: $1,875Learn how to protect information in your Microsoft 365 deployment. This course focuses on data governance and information protection within your organization. The course covers implementation of data loss prevention policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies and Office 365 message encryption among other related topics. The course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam (SC-400). This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain and use sensitivity labels.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Secure messages with Microsoft Purview
- Describe the information governance configuration process.
- Define key terms associated with Microsoftâ€™s information protection and governance solutions.
- Explain the Content explorer and Activity explorer.
- Describe how to use sensitive information types and trainable classifiers.
- Review and analyze DLP reports.
- Identify and mitigate DLP policy violations.
- Describe the integration of DLP with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Deploy Endpoint DLP
- Describe records management
- Configure event driven retention
- Import a file plan
- Configure retention policies and labels
- Create custom keyword dictionaries
- Implement document fingerprinting
1 - Module 1: Implement Information Protection in Microsoft Purview
- Introduction to information protection in Microsoft Purview
- Classify data for protection and governance
- Create and manage sensitive information types
- Describe Microsoft 365 encryption
- Deploy message encryption with Microsoft Purview
- Protect information in Microsoft Purview
- Apply and manage sensitivity labels
2 - Module 2: Implement Data Loss Prevention
- Prevent Data loss with Microsoft Purview
- Implement Endpoint data loss prevention
- Configure DLP policies for Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and Power Platform
- Manage DLP policies and reports in Microsoft Purview
3 - Module 3: Implement Data Lifecycle and Records Management
- Data Lifecycle Management in Microsoft Purview
- Manage data retention in Microsoft 365 workloads
- Manage records in Microsoft Purview
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.