|Nov 20, 2023 9:00AM|
|Nov 20, 2023 9:00AM|
|Mar 4, 2024 11:00AM|
|May 24, 2024 9:00AM|
|Jan 11, 2024 9:00AM|
SharePoint – Site Basics (Modern Experience)
1 Day | Price: $545In many professional environments, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by enabling people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft SharePoint is a platform specifically designed to facilitate communication and collaboration, enabling people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will use SharePoint to access, store, share, and collaborate with information and documents. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will use a typical SharePoint team site to work collaboratively with other team members. You will:
- Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
- Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
- Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
- Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
- Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
- Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
1 - Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Topic A: Launch SharePoint
- Topic B: Gain Access to a Site You Didn't Create
- Topic C: Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
2 - Using Lists to Track Information
- Topic A: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic B: Change View Options
- Topic C: Create a Custom View
3 - Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
- Topic A: Store Files in a Document Library
- Topic B: Create and Use Document Templates
4 - Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
- Topic A: Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
- Topic B: Share Through Links
- Topic C: Move Files Offline
5 - Authoring Documents as a Team
- Topic A: Work Together on Documents
- Topic B: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
6 - Automating Business Processes
- Topic A: Use Rule-Based Automation
- Topic B: Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow